Working in a large-scale project environment requires a particular set of skills to manage and share Simulink models.
Simulink Model Management and Architecture training course describe techniques for applying Model-Based Design in a common design workflow and was created for those who want to gain practical skills in managing, collaborating, and sharing Simulink models when working in a large-scale project environment.
During this training course will learn how to:
- Implement interface control of Simulink subsystems and models
- Manage requirements in Simulink models
- Partition models using Simulink subsystems, libraries, and model references
- Manage the model and all its dependencies
- Address model scalability and performance concerns
- Establish and enforce modeling standards
- Document and share a Simulink model
Topics included in this 2-day course:
- Interface specification
- Requirement management
- Model architecture
- Project dependency management
- Data management
- Enforcing modeling standards
- Documenting and reporting
Values you get from us:
The course fee includes attendance, course materials, and access to MATLAB and Simulink® on a virtual machine that can be directly accessed from a local PC using a remote desktop.
Training material: this valuable source of knowledge will be shared in a digital format with limited accessibility after the training.
Copyright protection: no part of the available digital materials may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part.
We reserve the right to change the course date and location. If it happens, we will let you know about the changes on time.
pdf | 1 MB