Polyspace key features
- Polyspace Bug Finder™ identifies software bugs, concurrency issues, run-time errors, and other C and C++ source code defects. It analyzes data flow, interprocedural behavior, and software control by performing static program analysis. The tool checks code compliance with coding rule standards, safety standards, and code metrics, and document compliance with MISRA, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, DO-178, and FDA regulations.
- Polyspace results can be traced back to Simulink® models, Speedgoat, and dSPACE® TargetLink® blocks for automatically generated code.
- Polyspace Code Prover™ examines C and C++ source code correctness for the presence of run-time errors such as overflow, buffer overrun, division-by-zero, out-of-bounds array access, and others. The tool checks every code instruction and provides a formal diagnostic for each operation under normal and abnormal usage conditions.
- Polyspace Client™ for Ada and Polyspace Server™ for Ada formally verify the absence of run-time errors in Ada source code by using static code analysis. The tools track software quality metrics and ensure the delivery of software quality objectives.
Shape tomorrow's mobility
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat can help engineers streamline their development processes and deliver products that minimize environmental impact while improving operational safety, increasing performance, and delivering new comfort levels.
Design, simulate, test, and evaluate electronics systems
Engineers use MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat to develop more efficient methods of producing, storing, and utilizing electrical resources.
Biotech and Pharmaceutical
Take your pharmaceutical research and development to the next level.
MATLAB, Simulink, and COMSOL Multiphysics allow biotech and pharmaceutical companies to advance the design and optimization of pharmaceutical production, develop algorithms, process multidisciplinary data, easily manage their entire workflows, and perform modeling and simulation for drug discovery and development.
Design, simulate, and prototype communications systems.
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat make it possible for engineering and R&D teams to swiftly and accurately design, simulate, and verify communications systems
Blogs and user stories
Learn about MATLAB and Simulink from enthusiastic developers and MATLAB experts who are devoted to MATLAB programming and simulation.
MATLAB and Simulink help aerospace and defense organizations with control systems, system design, and physical modeling
MATLAB and Simulink help the automotive sector expedite vehicle development processes and facilitating OEMs’ ability to bring innovative products to market faster
“The Gamax team was very helpful. I am completely satisfied with their professionalism and their attitude towards me and the project.”
– Gábor Nagy, Expletive Pharma
Scientists and engineers can use MATLAB to hybridize data from various data streams, such as signal, picture, text, and genetic
Gain insight into the dynamic behavior of a battery pack, test operational cases, explore software architectures and perform hardware testing early in the design process
Today we are living in a renaissance of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and everyone wants to be a part of this movement. But the question is if you interested in using deep learning technology, where do you begin?
Learn about MATLAB support for machine learning so you can train your models, tune parameters, and deploy it to production.