COMSOL key features
- Complete modeling workflow
- One integrated development environment, following one workflow, for all simulation apps independent of the type of physics involved
- Strongly coupled Finite Element Analysis physics simulations: thermal, fluid, chemical, and more
- Two-way MATLAB/COMSOL script interface with automatic generation of M-files
- 64-bit meshing and solver technology
- Easy-to-use simulation apps do not require a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of the actual simulation allowing even nonspecialists to run their own tests, which in turn leads to a better understanding of future product behavior in the real world
- Easy and seamless communication within the software for better collaboration between people with different functions, whether inside or outside of a given organization
- Add-on modules and interfacing products for advanced analysis
A platform for developing physics-based models and simulation applications. The Model Builder provides a complete simulation environment and includes all steps of the modeling workflow. The Application Builder allows you to build your own simulation apps. The Model Manager will help with the simulation data management for version control and efficient storage.
Shape tomorrow's mobility
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat can help engineers streamline their development processes and deliver products that minimize environmental impact while improving operational safety, increasing performance, and delivering new comfort levels.
Design, simulate, test, and evaluate electronics systems
Engineers use MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat to develop more efficient methods of producing, storing, and utilizing electrical resources.
Biotech and Pharmaceutical
Take your pharmaceutical research and development to the next level.
MATLAB, Simulink, and COMSOL Multiphysics allow biotech and pharmaceutical companies to advance the design and optimization of pharmaceutical production, develop algorithms, process multidisciplinary data, easily manage their entire workflows, and perform modeling and simulation for drug discovery and development.
Design, simulate, and prototype communications systems.
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat make it possible for engineering and R&D teams to swiftly and accurately design, simulate, and verify communications systems
Blogs and user stories
Learn about MATLAB and Simulink from enthusiastic developers and MATLAB experts who are devoted to MATLAB programming and simulation.
This blog lists five unusual and unique simulations carried out in COMSOL Multiphysics, illustrating the comprehensive capabilities of the software and the fascinating side of modeling and simulation for science, research, and engineering.
As part of an innovative collaboration between BAYZ Audio and Gamax Laboratory Solutions, the worlds of sound and simulation have harmonized to create a revolutionary loudspeaker. BAYZ Audio has reached a spectacular achievement in crafting an unparalleled loudspeaker using COMSOL Multiphysics, shortening the design and production timeline by one-third and reducing costs by 70%.
BAYZ Audio uses COMSOL Multiphysics to model and simulate their concept of the 180° radiation pattern loudspeaker – BAYZ Radial Speaker (“BRS”) – with the help of the engineering team at Gamax Laboratory Solutions, resulting in an outstanding design execution in a significantly shorter timeframe.
In this blog, we discuss the Finite Element Method and its advantages in the Aerospace and Defense industry. The following also delves into the comprehensive capabilities of COMSOL Multiphysics for applying FEM.
Learn more about the capabilities of COMSOL Multiphysics for modeling battery packs. We go over the two types of battery models available in…
COMSOL Multiphysics capabilities for simulating and analyzing complex multiphysics problems, including automotive acoustics, battery design, and electromagnetic compatibility of the vehicle.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.