MATLAB key features
- A complete framework for system development and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm training for machine vision, signal processing, control systems, and test data analysis
- Embedded algorithm design through simulation and automatic code generation for control and signal processing systems
- Creation of stands based on control and measuring equipment and data acquisition devices for test automation and regression testing
- Modeling by means of systems of differential equations in numerical and symbolic form, statistical modeling, and solving mathematical optimization problems
- Seamless deployment of algorithms on user machines, corporate servers, and web resources in the form of programs or libraries
- The use of the scripting language in Simulink allows you to automate a wide range of tasks: enumeration of parameters using the Monte Carlo method, sensitivity analysis of model parameters, parallelization of models, selection of optimal parameters, launching scripts for any trigger in the model, launching verification and code generation algorithms, as well as automatic construction models
Shape tomorrow's mobility
MATLAB, Simulink, Comsol Multiphysics, and Speedgoat can help engineers streamline their development processes and deliver products that minimize environmental impact while improving operational safety, increasing performance, and delivering new comfort levels.
Design, simulate, test, and evaluate electronics systems
MATLAB and Simulink provide engineers with an easy way to design and simulate signal processing, neural networks, image processing, and control systems at all stages of development.
Comsol Multiphysics gives engineers access to dedicated tools to model electromagnetics at low- and high-frequency, as well as electromechanic, piezoelectric, and plasma applications.
Modular real-time target machines from Speedgoat enable engineers to swiftly simulate, test, and verify real-time controls concepts for next-generation consumer products.
Biotech and Pharmaceutical
Take your pharmaceutical research and development to the next level.
MATLAB, Simulink, and COMSOL Multiphysics allow biotech and pharmaceutical companies to advance the design and optimization of pharmaceutical production, develop algorithms, process multidisciplinary data, easily manage their entire workflows, and perform modeling and simulation for drug discovery and development.
Design, simulate, and prototype communications systems.
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat products make it possible for engineering and R&D teams to swiftly and accurately design, simulate, and verify communications systems. Teams can leverage our products to reduce development time, identify and eliminate design flaws early on, and streamline testing and verification.
Blogs and user stories
Learn about MATLAB and Simulink from enthusiastic developers and MATLAB experts who are devoted to MATLAB programming and simulation.
Engineering Undergraduates at Budapest University of Technology and Economics Using Symbolic Math Toolbox™ to Learn Symbolic Computation
“The introduction of MATLAB online and MATLAB Grader ensures that all our students have equal learning opportunities and can always ask for support… Plus, the feedback we get from our students is very positive.”
– Dr. Arpad Forberger, a Dynamics Course coordinator at BME
Today we are living in a renaissance of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and everyone wants to be a part of this movement. But the question is if you interested in using deep learning technology, where do you begin?
The newest solution for improving the signal processing of FBMC receivers.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
Power Electronics Control Design so you can design, simulate and implement digital control for motors, power converters, and battery systems.
Image recognition is a computer vision technique that allows machines to extract, process, and classify information from images and videos.
These are 10 proven ways to improve the power conversion control design process using system-level simulations in Simulink.