Arpad is an application engineer at Gamax Laboratory Solutions. His research and consulting work focus on technical computing and finite element modeling.
Connected Products & Services
- Technical computing
- Finite Element Modeling
- Mechanical Modeling & Simulation
- Structural Mechanics Modeling
- Thermal Modeling & Simulation
- Electromagnetic Modeling & Simulation
- Acoustic Modeling & Simulation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Application development
Arpad received his MSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), focusing on applied mechanics. He started his PhD program, focusing on using and researching new material models for polymeric flows. He worked as part of a larger team calculating reactions in commercial tractors.
In recent years, Arpad has worked as an application engineer at Gamax Laboratory Solutions, focusing on enabling our partners to accelerate their innovation cycle in technical computing, model-based design, and multiphysics, including technical support of license configuration and product use, as well as the support of R&D projects in multiple sectors, including Automotive, Transport, Oil & Gas, and technical services. His knowledge is also an important asset in helping our partners in Education to adopt modern technical computing tools.
- Finite element modeling and simulation of forces within a commercial vehicle’s drivetrain to enable the proper static structural design of critical components, including application development and deployment
- Modeling of bevel gear friction in an agricultural vehicle’s drivetrain to determine mechanical losses for an industrial vehicle OEM
- FEM-based structural modeling of a large metallic industrial structure and providing a safe mechanical maintenance strategy in the oil and gas industry
- Thermal and electromagnetic modeling of an industrial production environment for improved efficiency and product quality: determination of ideal heat and current profile, physical arrangement, resulting in process runtime reduction and cost reduction
- Acoustic modeling, optimization, and virtual prototyping assistance for an automotive company to enable faster and more accurate product development
- Creation of a new calculation method for fluid mechanics modeling and simulation of viscoelastic materials and related losses
- Measurement and analysis of mechanical stresses in a vehicle chassis, determination of structural weaknesses, and means of increasing structural strength