Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative of Mathworks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat for over two decades, Gamax Laboratory Solutions’ primary focus is to help engineering teams overcome complex engineering challenges and accelerate innovation.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions offers a range of services, including software licenses, training, and consulting for achieving faster and more effective results.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions is active in the following territories: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia.
About the team
You are to join our engineering team in an environment supporting continuous development and personal growth.
Are you fueled by a passion for creating software solutions that make a meaningful impact on people and society? Are you a wizard when it comes to programming in MATLAB? We’re looking for a proactive teammate who can effectively communicate the incredible benefits of MATLAB for data analytics and technical computing. Join us in supporting engineers and scientists at the forefront of R&D organizations in the region.
As an Application Engineer with a specialization in Technical Computing (MATLAB), you’ll play a crucial role as a bridge between us, our partner organizations, and our vibrant user community. Your mission will be to cultivate strong relationships within the community, gaining valuable insights into the challenges they face in their engineering processes.
The daily routine:
- Engage with our customers to understand their project goals and recommend effective technical solutions.
- Develop and present proofs-of-concept in MATLAB to prospective customers to demonstrate how the software would satisfy their project requirements.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations that build awareness of the capabilities and value of our products and services.
- Manage product evaluations and guide customers to adopt our solutions
- Partner with Marketing to create compelling examples of MATLAB in action for awareness-building events
- Build long-term relationships with strategic users of MATLAB to ensure their continued success
- Partner with Sales to serve as a trusted advisor to key customers, helping to address their critical technology and business issues while supporting our business opportunities
- Cooperate with Customer-Facing Engineers in providing additional services to our customers, including tailored solutions in consulting, classroom lectures at training, and expert assistance in technical support
- Newer stop learning. Keep up with industry trends and product developments, and deepen and expand your knowledge in a plethora of application areas.
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a Ph.D. degree or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Hungarian speaker with good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of any of the following is a definite plus
- Machine learning, deep learning
- Statistics and numerical optimization
- Image Processing, Computer Vision
- Data Science
- Big data
- Object-oriented programming
- Parallel, server, and cloud-based computing
- Application BuildingoEnterprise and IT systems
- Continuous Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Significant R&D experience
- Practical experience in designing, developing, and delivering MATLAB-based solutions across the complete life cycle
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, good listener
- A job with a high impact on customer success
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Private health coverage
- Healthy lunch provided by the company
- Gym membership
- Recognition programs
- Personal Development support
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The offered job is full-time (100%). The work is to be performed in our Budapest office with a Home Office opportunity (2 days per week) and may include travel to our Customers in regional countries (25-40%).
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.