Technical Computing (MATLAB) or Model-Based Design (Simulink) architectures
- Full time
- Senior level
Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and to accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative for Eastern Europe since 1996, Gamax Laboratory Solutions bears over two decades of expertise with MathWorks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat products, providing related software, training, and consultancy services.
About the team
You are to join a team of 6 talented engineers in an environment supporting continuous development and personal growth.
Are you passionate about systems and would like to architect solution proposals with MATLAB or Simulink?
We seek an experienced, proactive individual to articulate the benefits of MathWorks products and services. Support engineers and scientists are working for the most advanced R&D organizations across the region.
In this role, you’d have a creative and impactful responsibility enabling our projects with the right design, expert considerations, and value focus to deliver customer-specific solutions.
As a member of the Professional Services Team, you’d be facing a wide range of complex system-level opportunities to innovate, define, and improve outcomes for our customers. This role will leverage critical thinking, deep knowledge of the available tools, and a quick understanding of the customers’ value chain, with a high focus on simplicity and elegance for designing the optimal solution.
Focus industries include Automotive and Aerospace/Defense, and focus application areas include AI and Electrification.
The daily routine:
- Engage with our customers to understand their project goals and work with your internal peers and engineers to define proposals, estimate work, and complexity
- Design/architect solutions in MATLAB and Simulink to prospective customers according to requirements and understanding of their constraints.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations, iterate proposals internally and externally
- Analyze and understand customer’s space for proposals
- Become the trusted advisor for our customers by building long-term relationships with strategic accounts to ensure their continued success
- Partner with Sales to serve as a trusted advisor to key customers, helping to address their critical technology and business issues while supporting our business opportunities
- Cooperate with Customer-Facing Engineers in providing additional services to our customers, including tailored solutions in Consulting, lectures at training, and expert assistance in technical support
- Newer stop learning. Keep up with industry trends and product developments, and deepen and expand your knowledge in a plethora of application areas.
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a Ph.D. degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Work experience using MATLAB or Simulink
- Candidates must be eligible and be willing to work from our office in Budapest, Hungary
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of any of the following is a definite plus
– Model-Based Design
– Code Generation, AUTOSAR, ISO26262
– Application deployment
– Enterprise and Cloud workflows
– Event-Based Modeling
– Real-Time Simulation and Testing
– Verification, Validation, and Testing
– AI, Data Science, Statistics
– Parallel Computing
– Mathematical optimization
- Significant R&D experience
- Experience with FEM software, especially COMSOL
- Practical experience in designing, developing, and delivering MATLAB- or Simulink-based solutions across the complete life cycle
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations
- Hungarian speaker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, good listener
- Virtual international team with colleagues from MathWorks and Gamax Laboratory Solution
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Opportunity for personal development and growth through self-development, training, mentorship, and challenging projects,
- Dynamic and flexible working environment that encourages proactivity and appreciates sharing new ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The position offered is full-time (100%). Work is to be performed in our Budapest office, with the possibility of working from home part-time (40%) and may include travel to our Customers in regional countries (25-40%).
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.