Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and to accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative for Eastern Europe since 1996, Gamax Laboratory Solutions bears over two decades of expertise with MathWorks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat products, providing related software, training, and consultancy services.
About the team
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are to join a team of 5 talented marketing experts in an environment supporting continuous development and personal growth. The Marketing Specialist will report to the Head of Marketing.
You will closely collaborate with the Gamax Laboratory Solutions team, including the Sales and Application Engineering team, to plan and implement marketing activities mainly focusing on our online platforms.
The daily routine:
- Planning and coordinating online paid and organic campaigns
- Managing our website content in WordPress
- Managing EDM and automation campaigns from Active Campaign
- Planning and coordinating physical and online events with related communication
- Preparing reports, handling analytics regarding the marketing activities
- Coordinating the agencies’ work.
- A bachelor’s degree in communication/marketing
- 3-5 years of professional work experience either on an agency or corporate side
- Practical knowledge and traceable experience in managing E2E the tasks mentioned above with high independency
- Candidates must be eligible and be willing to work from our office in Budapest, Hungary
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Team player attitude.
- Marketing experience in the technology sector
- B2B Marketing
- Coordination of lead-generating focused marketing activities.
- A job with a high impact on customer success
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Opportunity for personal development and growth through self-development, training, mentorship, and challenging projects
- Dynamic and flexible working environment that encourages proactivity and appreciates sharing innovative new ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
The position offered is full-time (100%). Work is to be performed in our Budapest office, with the possibility of working from home part-time (40%). Candidates must be eligible and willing to work from our office in Budapest, Hungary.
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.