Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and to accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative for Eastern Europe since 1996, Gamax Laboratory Solutions bears over two decades of expertise with MathWorks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat products, providing related software, training, and consultancy services.
About the team
Join our sales team in an environment supporting continuous development and personal growth.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Industry Manager colleague who will take full responsibility and provide end-to-end management of the business portfolio in a given industry
The daily routine:
- Take full responsibility and provide end-to-end management of the business portfolio in a given industry covering the following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania
- Build and maintain long-term and effective relationships with customer decision makers and end users
- Understand the customer’s business and technical needs, and seek upselling and cross-selling opportunities accordingly(new products, training, consultation service)
- Become a client’s trusted advisor
- Seek out and deliver new business opportunities in strong cooperation with the engineering and marketing team
- Serve as an industry expert and, based on this knowledge, provide an industrial forecast, collect and share industry insights and case studies with clients generating new market needs
- Continuously develop technical skills, monitor technological developments, and credibly represent them to the customers.
- University/ College degree
- 5+ years of experience in the field of product and service sales with the consultative sales approach
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Proactivity and result-oriented personality
- Team player attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Experience in the automotive industry (engineer, sales, marketing positions)
- Experience in software or technological products/ services sales
- Technical degree(pl: Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
- Knowledge/ User experience with Matlab, Simulink, Comsol
- Hungarian, Serbian, Croatian, Bulgarian, and Roman language skills
- A job with a high impact on customer success
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Opportunity for personal development and growth through self-development, training, mentorship, and challenging projects
- A dynamic and flexible working environment that encourages proactivity and appreciates sharing innovative new ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The position offered is full-time (100%). Work is to be performed in our Budapest office, with the possibility of working from home part-time (40%). Candidates must be eligible and willing to work from our office in Budapest, Hungary.
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.