- Full time
Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and to accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative for Eastern Europe since 1996, Gamax Laboratory Solutions bears over two decades of expertise with MathWorks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat products, providing related software, training, and consultancy services.
About the team
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are to join a team of 5 talented marketing experts in an environment supporting continuous development and personal growth. You will report to the Head
Do you have a great sense of technical writing, also having journalism, and result oriented attitude, you definitely should apply to our open position. You will closely collaborate with our Sales and Application Engineering teams, playing a key role in representing our brand with your creative content. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
The daily routine:
- Collecting relevant information and content within the organization and from our suppliers, filtering and adapting/mutating them to our platforms and target audience
- Creating articles, video materials or any trending format to cover great technical stories we have
- Creating and adapting content for our campaigns using your understanding of our target audience, industries, regional focus, business, and marketing goals, products, and services
- Becoming an internal brand ambassador of one of our products (focusing on multiphysics) to build awareness and generate leads
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in content creation, preferably technical content for B2B (adapting content from engineers or suppliers of ours)
- Experience in creating social media content, web content, press release, blog articles, newsletters, online and offline brochures, use case creation, new product or service launch related content creation for all platforms
- Good eye for adapting or mutating content to different platforms and target audience Experience in SEO adaptive content creation
- Excellent writing skills
- Native English or native level English knowledge in written form
- Interested and comfortable in technical and engineering topics – to be able to get in tune with our audience
- Experience with marketing automation and newsletter tools (Active Campaign)
- Video editing skills
- Confidence in using graphic programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proofreading skills
- A job with a high impact on customer success
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Opportunity for personal development and growth through self-development, training, mentorship and challenging projects
- A dynamic and flexible working environment that encourages proactivity and appreciates sharing innovative new ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
The position offered is full-time (100%). Work is to be performed in our Budapest office, with the possibility of working from home part-time (40%). Candidates must be eligible and willing to work from our office in Budapest, Hungary.
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.