Gamax Laboratory Solutions helps partners operating in a broad spectrum of industries to overcome their complex engineering challenges and accelerate their innovation process in R&D. As the sole authorized regional representative of Mathworks, COMSOL, and Speedgoat for over two decades, Gamax Laboratory Solutions’ primary focus is to help engineering teams overcome complex engineering challenges and accelerate innovation.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions offers a range of services, including software licenses, training, and consulting for achieving faster and more effective results.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions is active in the following territories: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia.
About the team
At Gamax Laboratory Solutions, we take immense pride in our diverse and dynamic team of engineers. With more than two decades of experience in the industry, we approach each project with a deep understanding of our partners’ unique needs and industry-specific knowledge of how to deliver intelligent solutions that go beyond expectations. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. We firmly believe that collaboration and shared responsibility are the driving forces behind our success. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of transparency and integrity, ensuring we always deliver what we promise.
Are you passionate about Modeling in Simulink or programming in MATLAB and sharing that passion with others? We’re looking for a proactive teammate who can effectively communicate the incredible benefits of MATLAB and our professional services. Join us in supporting engineers and scientists working for the most advanced R&D organizations across the region.
As an Application Engineer specializing in Model-Based Design (MBD), you’ll have the opportunity to develop your technical expertise in MBD and Technical Computing, expand your industry knowledge, work on cross-functional teams, and contribute to accelerating the pace of engineering and science. You will act as a link between us, our partner organizations, and our vibrant user community. Your mission will be to cultivate strong relationships within the community, gaining valuable insights into the challenges faced in various engineering processes.
The daily routine:
- Engage with our customers and partners to understand their project goals and recommend effective technical solutions.
- Develop and present proofs-of-concept in MATLAB to prospective customers to demonstrate how the software would satisfy their project requirements.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations that build awareness of the capabilities and value of our products and services.
- Manage product evaluations and guide customers to adopt our solutions
- Partner with Marketing to create compelling examples of MATLAB in action for awareness-building events
- Build long-term relationships with strategic users of MATLAB to ensure their continued success
- Partner with Sales to serve as a trusted advisor to key customers, helping to address their critical technology and business issues while supporting our business opportunities
- Cooperate with Customer-Facing Engineers in providing additional services to our customers, including tailored solutions in consulting, classroom lectures at training, and expert assistance in technical support
- Newer stop learning. Keep up with industry trends and product developments, and deepen and expand your knowledge in a plethora of application areas.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a Ph.D. degree or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Simulink
- Candidates must be eligible and be willing to work from our office in Budapest,
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of any of the following is a definite plus
- Model-Based Design
- Power Electronics Control Design
- AUTOSAR, ISO2626, DO-178C
- Code Generation
- Physical Modeling (Simscape)
- Real-Time Simulation and Testing
- Verification, Validation, and Testing
- Systems- or Requirements Engineering
- FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development
- Event-Based Modeling
- Mathematical optimization
- AI, ADAS, Data Science, Statistics
- Significant R&D experience
- Practical experience in designing, developing, and delivering MATLAB-based solutions across the complete life cycle
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, good listener
- Hungarian speaker
- A job with a high impact on customer success
- In-depth knowledge of a well-known and established range of products
- Private health coverage
- Healthy lunch provided by the company
- Gym membership
- Recognition programs
- Personal Development support
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The offered job is full-time (100%). The work is to be performed in our Budapest office with a Home Office opportunity (2 days per week) and may include travel to our Customers in regional countries (25-40%).
Apply for the Job
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply.