Today we are living in a renaissance of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and everyone wants to be a part of this movement. But the question is if you interested in using deep learning technology, where do you begin?
Information is the driving force behind value creation in the modern digital society. Software and internet companies are competing against one another to extract meaningful information from the vast amounts of data available on everything from financial assets to industrial equipment and everything in between.
MATLAB, Simulink, and COMSOL Multiphysics products make it possible for engineers, computer scientists, and data analysts to quickly turn the information in “big data” into meaningful insights.
- Build computational models to analize data
- Optimizing the design of a mobile device antenna
- Optimizing the design of dish and inflatable satellite antennas
- Develop virtual prototype
- Couple electromagnetics with heat transfer, structural mechanics, fluid flow, and other physical phenomena
- Test different geometries, thermocouple configurations, and material selection
- Calculate the field distribution plot for the PIFA throught simulation
- Calculate the polar-formatted far-field radiation pattern
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
Learn about MATLAB support for machine learning so you can train your models, tune parameters, and deploy it to production.