Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
The rise of the smart industry with cutting-edge industrial equipment and smart factories is causing a shift in the traditional manufacturing landscape. The machines used in modern production and the equipment used in modern material handling are now highly integrated mechatronic systems with a considerable amount of embedded software. Industrial Automation and Machinery engineers can choose from various techniques and methods to address the increasing complexity of modern production equipment and the demands for higher flexibility.
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat can help engineers build improved and optimized equipment for flexibility, dependability, and efficiency to reach the expected level of functionality and quality.
- Verify and optimize designs for the best performance
- Develop virtual prototypes and digital twins
- Couple electromagnetics with heat transfer, structural mechanics, fluid flow, and other physical phenomena
- Test different geometries, thermocouple configurations, and material selection
- Build, solve, and post-process models
- Perform cosimulation with Simulink.
- Evaluate EMI/EMC considerations and thermal management of airborne electronic equipment
- Build simulation apps
- Reduce the development time of industrial control algorithms.
- Deploy model-based designs in real-time when working on control systems and interface them with any manufacturing plant device.
- Develop, tune, and test motion control algorithms
- Validate industrial equipment throughout all stages of development in real-time with Hardware-in-the-Loop
- Execute digital twins of any hardware components in real-time target machines.
- Ensure that all the electronic control units’ functionality, safety, and certification requirements are met
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
Power Electronics Control Design so you can design, simulate and implement digital control for motors, power converters, and battery systems.
Image recognition is a computer vision technique that allows machines to extract, process, and classify information from images and videos.
These are 10 proven ways to improve the power conversion control design process using system-level simulations in Simulink.
Battery management system (BMS) simulation allows you to gain insight into the dynamic behavior of a battery pack, test operational cases, explore software architectures, and perform hardware testing early in the design process.
Motor control algorithms regulate speed, torque, and other performance characteristics, often for precision positioning.
Learn about MATLAB support for machine learning so you can train your models, tune parameters, and deploy it to production.