The newest solution for improving the signal processing of FBMC receivers.
In recent years, the number of devices and technologies aimed at making our lives easier, faster, and more productive has skyrocketed. From watches to smart homes, self-driving cars to medical equipment, at the speed of light, we are moving forward to a smarter world. Aspiring engineering teams worldwide are working hard to develop more efficient methods of producing, storing, and utilizing electrical resources.
MATLAB and Simulink provide engineers with an easy way to design and simulate signal processing, neural networks, image processing, and control systems at all stages of development.
COMSOL Multiphysics gives engineers access to dedicated tools to model electromagnetics at low- and high-frequency, electromechanic, piezoelectric, and plasma applications.
Modular real-time target machines from Speedgoat enable engineers to swiftly simulate, test, and verify real-time controls concepts for next-generation consumer products.
- Model and design electrical systems, devices, and parts
- Model the thermal management of electronic devices
- Simulate and improve the design of electronic devices with electromagnetics simulation and heat transfer analysis
- Explore and optimize geometry configurations and minimize inductance in packaging design for electronics
- Reduce the control algorithms’ development time
- Design, simulate, test, and verify control algorithms with Rapid Control Prototyping (RCP)
- Automate Testing of control hardware using Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation
- Test and verify the safety, quality, and functionality of electronics products before
- Execute digital twins of any hardware components in real-time target machines.
- Ensure that all the electronic control units’ functionality, safety, and certification requirements are met.
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
Power Electronics Control Design so you can design, simulate and implement digital control for motors, power converters, and battery systems.
Image recognition is a computer vision technique that allows machines to extract, process, and classify information from images and videos.
These are 10 proven ways to improve the power conversion control design process using system-level simulations in Simulink.
Battery management system (BMS) simulation allows you to gain insight into the dynamic behavior of a battery pack, test operational cases, explore software architectures, and perform hardware testing early in the design process.
Motor control algorithms regulate speed, torque, and other performance characteristics, often for precision positioning.