This blog lists five unusual and unique simulations carried out in COMSOL Multiphysics, illustrating the comprehensive capabilities of the software and the fascinating side of modeling and simulation for science, research, and engineering.
4Advances in weird and wireless communications necessitate a new level of technology integration, putting old development methods to the test. MathWorks®, COMSOL®, and Speedgoat products make it possible for engineering and R&D teams to swiftly and accurately design, simulate, and verify communications systems. Teams can leverage our products to reduce development time, identify and eliminate design flaws early on, and streamline testing and verification.
- Build computational models to analize data
- Optimizing the design of a mobile device antenna
- Optimizing the design of dish and inflatable satellite antennas
- Develop virtual prototypes
- Couple electromagnetics with heat transfer, structural mechanics, fluid flow, and other physical phenomena
- Test different geometries, thermocouple configurations, and material selection
- Calculate the field distribution plot for the PIFA throught simulation
- Calculate the polar-formatted far-field radiation pattern
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
In this blog, we discuss what is Reduced Order Modeling(ROM), how ROM can be used to solve problems quickly and maximize your time and effort, and how you can create a reduced order model based on Neural Networks in MATLAB.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is seen as a promising technology that can help leading OEMs to maintain their position as market leaders. In this post, read about how AI is changing the manufacturing sector, as well as its potential advantages and potential drawbacks.
In this blog, we discuss two approaches to handle the finite word-length arithmetic necessary for processing these numbers, fixed- and floating-point arithmetics.
MATLAB and Simulink enable engineers to design, simulate, and deploy AI algorithms, models, and AI-driven systems.
New method for achieving a lower Crest Factor (CF)
The newest solution for improving the signal processing of FBMC receivers.