Today we are living in a renaissance of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and everyone wants to be a part of this movement. But the question is if you interested in using deep learning technology, where do you begin?
Advances in weird and wireless communications necessitate a new level of technology integration, putting old development methods to the test. MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat products make it possible for engineering and R&D teams to swiftly and accurately design, simulate, and verify communications systems. Teams can leverage our products to reduce development time, identify and eliminate design flaws early on, and streamline testing and verification.
- Build computational models to analize data
- Optimizing the design of a mobile device antenna
- Optimizing the design of dish and inflatable satellite antennas
- Develop virtual prototypes
- Couple electromagnetics with heat transfer, structural mechanics, fluid flow, and other physical phenomena
- Test different geometries, thermocouple configurations, and material selection
- Calculate the field distribution plot for the PIFA throught simulation
- Calculate the polar-formatted far-field radiation pattern
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
The newest solution for improving the signal processing of FBMC receivers.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
Image recognition is a computer vision technique that allows machines to extract, process, and classify information from images and videos.
Learn about MATLAB support for machine learning so you can train your models, tune parameters, and deploy it to production.