Today we are living in a renaissance of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and everyone wants to be a part of this movement. But the question is if you interested in using deep learning technology, where do you begin?
The global automotive industry is undergoing dramatic change due to emerging market development, the rapid rise of new technologies, increasing pressure to innovate, environmental concerns, and shifting consumer preferences.
Automotive engineers must constantly look for innovative approaches to shorten the product development life cycle and gain an advantage over their competitors. Modeling and simulation play a crucial role in this endeavor.
MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL Multiphysics, and Speedgoat can help engineers streamline their development processes and deliver products that minimize environmental impact while improving operational safety, increasing performance, and delivering new comfort levels.
- Investigate design concept for production
- Optimize design for best performance
- Develop virtual prototypes and digital twins
- Couple electromagnetics with heat transfer, structural mechanics, fluid flow, and other physical phenomena
- Test different geometries, thermocouple configurations, and material selection
- Build, solve, and post-process models
- Perform cosimulation with Simulink
- Simulate complete acoustics on the basis of a vehicle’s CAD model
- Build simulation apps
- Execute, iterate, calibrate, and test new control designs in real-time.
- Rapidly prototype and test supervisory strategies and controls designed with Simulink.
- Calibrate and bypass applications.
- Use digital twins in physical hardware for automated testing of controllers
- Design and test processes of the user experience (UX) and interfaces.
- Verify the successful operation of individual components in complex vehicle networks.
- Prototype and ECU test options for the development of smart and power-efficient cabin and comfort controls.
- Ensure that all the electronic control units’ functionality, safety, and certification requirements are met
Blogs and user stories
Stay up to date with the industry's latest trends and learn the best pactices to innovate and optimize your engineering designs.
The newest solution for improving the signal processing of FBMC receivers.
Gamax Laboratory Solutions training services offer targeted training curricula to address emerging technologies that can increase workforce productivity and ROI.
Power Electronics Control Design so you can design, simulate and implement digital control for motors, power converters, and battery systems.
Image recognition is a computer vision technique that allows machines to extract, process, and classify information from images and videos.
These are 10 proven ways to improve the power conversion control design process using system-level simulations in Simulink.
Battery management system (BMS) simulation allows you to gain insight into the dynamic behavior of a battery pack, test operational cases, explore software architectures, and perform hardware testing early in the design process.