Unlocking the Potential of MATLAB Campus – Wide License For Teaching and AI Research
1 hour | Free | Online | Akos Koppany Kiss
Campus-Wide Licenses are widely used among academia and research institutions around the world. Top-rated universities have adopted the license to leverage the full power of MATLAB®, Simulink®, and other MathWorks® products to tackle challenging problems, advance their research efforts, and enhance their curriculum.
During this webinar, we’ll explore the benefits of a Campus-Wide License and how easily universities can turn their students’ education into an interactive and efficient experience
After exploring the key advantages and benefits Campus-Wide License can offer, we will dive deep into MATLAB capabilities for Deep Neural Network Design.
Join this webinar to:
- Gain a clear overview of MATLAB® Online™ tools that support the education process
- Learn how to choose when to teach MATLAB syntax and when to choose an alternative solution
- Learn how to evaluate students’ MATLAB knowledge with the help of MATLAB Online and MATLAB Grader
- Learn about what tools Campus-Wide License offers for AI-related university projects
- Modeling of exposure at default, loss given, and other indicators
- MATLAB Online training courses
- MATLAB Online & Live Scripts
- Mobile Platform
- MATLAB Grader
- AI applications with MATLAB
Please allow approximately 60 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session.