Simulink Fundamentals Training Course was created for engineers who are new to system and algorithm modeling and design validation in Simulink.
This two-day course will focus on how engineers can apply basic modeling techniques, correctly compose models, and develop block diagrams in Simulink. You will learn to create graphical models of continuous and discrete systems, configure solver settings for accuracy and speed, and design hierarchical models for readability and reusability.
Level: Fundamental / Basic
Prerequisites: MATLAB Fundamentals
During this training course, you will learn how to:
- Create and modify Simulink models
- Simulate system dynamics
- Model continuous-time, discrete-time, and hybrid systems
- Modify solver settings for simulation accuracy and speed
- Build hierarchy into a Simulink model
- Create reusable model components using subsystems, libraries, and model references
- Learn to create graphical models of continuous and discrete systems, configure solver settings for accuracy and speed, and design hierarchical models for readability and reusability.
Values you get from us:
The course fee includes attendance, course materials, and access to MATLAB and Simulink® on a virtual machine that can be directly accessed from a local PC using a remote desktop.
Training material: this valuable source of knowledge will be shared in a digital format with limited accessibility after the training.
Copyright protection: no part of the available digital materials may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part.
We reserve the right to change the course date and location. If it happens, we will let you know about the changes on time.
pdf | 1 MB
About the Speaker
Register now and start learning!
September 18 - 19, 2023
2 day | 1100 EUR | online | Daniel Szabo
In order to be notified about our upcoming webinars, training courses, and other events, subscribe to our newsletter.
September 18, 2023 | 9:00 am | Simulink Fundamentals
Please fill out the form below to register.