Scientists and engineers in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries use MATLAB and Simulink for multidisciplinary data analysis, predictive modeling for drug development and clinical scenarios, quality and process control followed by yield optimization, and implementation of hybrid approaches as end-to-end workflows. With the help of a multifaceted platform that facilitates early and easy modeling and prototyping, engineering teams can streamline their workflow from research to design and implementation in a single environment.
During this webinar, we will use case studies to explain a wide range of mathematical methods and applications for the entire drug development process, including:
- Confirming or rejecting drug target candidates with PK/PD and Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP)
- Determining the bioequivalence of two drug formulations
- Estimating the proportion of at-risk patients from a population sample
- Batch process optimization
- Automating visual detection of defects in a pill production process using AI
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) modeling
- Distribution fitting, validation, and analysis
- Monte Carlo simulation for estimating unknown probabilities
- Applied optimization techniques
- Automated anomaly detection
- Development of Web Applications to share algorithms
- Automatic C++/CUDA code generation for embedded systems
Join this webinar to
learn how MATLAB supports end-to-end data analytics and modeling workflows in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Who should attend:
Process engineers, data scientists, system biologists, bioinformaticians, systems engineers, validation engineers, imaging scientists, biomedical scientists, pharmacovigilance
Please allow approximately 60 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can’t make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.
About the Speaker
Register now and start learning!
December 8, 2022 | 1:00 pm
1 hour | Free | online | Jeremy Huard
In order to be notified about our upcoming webinars, training courses, and other events, subscribe to our newsletter.
December 8, 2022 | 1:00 pm | Mathematical Methods for Biotech and Pharma with MATLAB
Please fill out the form below to register.