Jump into Simscape and Simulink
2 hour | Free | Hybrid | Gamax Laboratory Solutions
This event is created specifically and only for Rolls-Royce employees.
Are you interested in learning about the powerful simulation tools, Simscape and Simulink but don’t know where to start? Join our upcoming event, where you’ll discover how to rapidly create models of multidomain physical systems.
Our expert instructors will guide you through the Simscape and Simulink basics capabilities and show you how to use them following industry best practices. You’ll also learn about the various libraries and components available in Simscape, as well as how to integrate Simulink with other software tools.
10 AM -11 AM Presentation: How to solve modeling challenges
- When to use Simulink and Simscape?
- Kick it off! – The essentials: logging, debugging , and parameter sweep, and much more.
- Where to start? – Built-in examples, documentation, On-ramps, Support
11 AM -12 PM Hands-on Workshop: Let’s solve the first modeling challenges together
(Make sure you have installed MATLAB, Simulink, Simscape Product Family, Control System Toolbox, and Simulink Control Design prior to the workshop)
- Guided, hands-on experience of multi-domain, physical modeling with Simulink & Simscape
- In-Person: Rolls-Royce Hungary Kft. 1143 Budapest Gizella út 51-57.
- Online: Microsoft Team Meeting
All products mentioned in this event are developed by MathWorks.