Electric vehicles do show very different vehicle drivetrain setups compared to conventional, combustion-engine-driven-only vehicles. Modeling an electric drivetrain is a complex task as electric drivetrain architectures must include high voltage systems including batteries and control systems, such as battery management systems.
Simulink and Powertrain Blockset offer fully assembled reference application models which could be tailored to project specifications and have proven to be a great solution to this challenge.
During this webinar, you will learn
how to simulate an electric drivetrain with a focus on the battery model and battery management system.
- Challenges of Electric Drivetrain Modeling
- Electric Drivetrain Modeling with Simulink
- EV Battery Modelling
- Battery Management System of Electric Vehicles
After watching this webinar, you will:
- Have an overview of different methods and solutions that MATLAB/Simulink offers in creating Electric Vehicle Drivetrain models
- Learn the main challenges in implementing a Battery Management System in the design of an electric drivetrain and solutions you can use to solve them.
Who should attend:
Engineers who work in the field of E-mobility and electrification.
The topic is connected to an automotive example but the modeling principles that are applied in this webinar can also be implemented in other industries (electrical engineering, flight, etc.)
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can’t make it for the live broadcast, register, and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.
About the Speaker
Register now and start learning!
November 30, 2022 | 1:00 pm
45 min | Free | online | Bence Nagy
In order to be notified about our upcoming webinars, training courses, and other events, subscribe to our newsletter.
November 30, 2022 | 1:00 pm | Drivetrain Electrification with Simulink
Please fill out the form below to register.