This event is created specifically and only for Rolls-Royce employees.
In today’s dynamic and interconnected world, teamwork and collaboration are essential for achieving innovation and success. This seminar will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to work collaboratively within your teams using Simulink and Simscape, industry-standard software solutions for modeling, simulating, and analyzing complex dynamic systems.
10:00 – 10:45 Presentation on how to solve modeling challenges
- How to keep my increasing number of files organized?
- What are the best practices to use version control tools with Simulink?
- How can I share models with my colleagues?
- How can I understand my colleagues’ model as quickly as possible?
10:45 – 12:00 Hands-on Workshop on how to solve the first modeling challenges
(Make sure you have installed MATLAB, Simulink, Control System Toolbox, Embedded Coder, MATLAB Coder, Simulink Coder, Simscape, Simscape Electrical, Simulink Design Optimization, System Identification Toolbox prior to the workshop)
- Guided tour of Simulink Projet’s key features
- Setup and use Git version control tool with MATLAB
- Study case about
- Share model – make sure everything will work with your colleagues!
- Receive model – What can help me to explore a complex model that I have never seen before?
- In-Person: Rolls-Royce Hungary Kft. 1143 Budapest Gizella út 51-57. Conference Room RRE-HU-BP-7.115
- Online: Microsoft Team Meeting
All products mentioned in this event are developed by MathWorks.
About the Speaker
Register now and start learning!
September 19, 2023 | 10:00 am
2 hour | Free | Hybrid | Domonkos Szeker
In order to be notified about our upcoming webinars, training courses, and other events, subscribe to our newsletter.
September 19, 2023 | 10:00 am | Collaborative Design with Simulink and Simscape
Please fill out the form below to register.