AI for Radar and Wireless Communications
1 hour | Free | Online | Lorant Szabo
The radar and Wireless Communication industry is experiencing a rapid transformation driven by the adoption of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI). Leading organizations utilizing AI to optimize their network performance, strengthen their competitive advantage, and explore new business opportunities.
During this webinar, we will discuss how AI can help engineers to solve various wireless communications challenges in MATLAB.
Attendees will get an overview of general Deep Learning and AI-driven design workflows, including data generation, AI network training, validation and testing, and deployment on embedded devices and enterprise systems.
Join this webinar to:
- Improve efficiency with pre-built algorithms and data generated by MATLAB and wireless communication products.
- Learn how to utilize deep learning networks beyond MATLAB.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Design and train your AI models using interactive tools such as the Deep Network Designer app
- Perform large-scale simulations to test and validate your trained networks using Experiment Manager App
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Applications of Deep Learning for Radar and Wireless
- Deep Learning Workflow
- Real-World Examples
All products mentioned in this webinar are developed by MathWorks.
Please allow approximately 60 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session.